Thursday, October 21, 2004

Haunted House

Me and one of my friends from work were standing around in a big waiting area, somewhat like a bus station or train station. I had on a long tan coat, and underneath I was hiding my long black coat - which contained a tape recorder, my wallet, and some other things.

A policeman came into the area, and began searching people and asking questions about someone that had been shot. I think I might have been hiding the gun as well, because we slowly started to walk away from where we were standing, and I casually dropped the black coat on the floor as we left. Nobody noticed, and we got away.

As we were walking, I noticed that Misty was getting cold. It actually might have been her coat that I was hiding earlier, so I took off mine and gave it to her to wear. I have the ability to block out cold for short periods of time, so this didn't bother me.

We made our way to a haunted house attraction that we'd been wanting to visit. It was $25 dollars to get in, but we paid... hoping that it'd be worth the money. It was made from an old barn, but it had been made up inside to really look like a house. We were the only ones there, that made it a little more creepy. Once we got inside though, it turned out to be really amateur. The rooms were small, and every now and then some little kid would jump out of a hole in the wall and try to scare us. It was pretty lame, except near the end where they had some special effects that made it look like there were giant dogs in the next room. You'd look through the keyholes and mail slot on this big door, and you'd see a giant dog in the next room - thanks to some little video displays on the other side of the door.