Monday, October 10, 2005

Crazy Larry

I was driving my car, on my way to work, when I felt all four tires go flat. I pulled over and got out my little mini-go-kart and started to continue the drive to my job. When I went into a little valley beneath a highway overpass, the cement was freshly poured - and my little go-kart quickly sank and got stuck. I hopped out and began walking, when I noticed Larry walking on the other side of the road in the same direction.

I told Larry how I was having car troubles and I was late for work, so he offered me a ride in his tractor trailer. When I got into the back of the trailer, I saw that he had kidnapped a man and a girl, and was forcing them to go to work with us. The man was all screaming and crazy, but the girl didn't seem quite as upset. Larry then shot the man, sending him falling out of the back of the moving trailer - and the girl and I began singing "The Rodeo Song" in order to appear "at ease" with Larry, in hopes that he didn't shoot us as well. It was strange though, because the girl was singing the song, but all the lyrics were wrong.