Sunday, September 05, 2004

Flying Saucer Reunion

I was at some sort of reunion event for the television show "Married with Children." It was being held somewhere in the country, but close to a small shopping mall. There were lots of people out on a large lawn, everyone sharing their stories about the show. I was talking to the woman that played Marcy, and we were complaining about how Christina Applegate was "too good to come" to the event.

As we were talking, a large UFO flew above us, very low to the ground. At first we thought it was just a stunt that the event coordinators were doing, but then I realized that it was indeed a real flying saucer. The sun was beginning to set, so it was getting a little dark, but I jumped in my car and followed this UFO to the strip mall next door.

I hopped out and quickly grabbed my digital camera. The autofocus wasn't working well, because I was hurrying to take the pictures - and the UFO was pretty far away and it was dark out. I managed to snap maybe a dozen pictures before the spaceship started to fly away. As I was taking pictures, I noticed two women that were aiming some sort of blue light device at me. It turns out that these women were working for the aliens, and their device was erasing my digital camera every time they shot the device at me. Once I realized this, I began chasing them into a store - taking pictures the whole way.

Once I followed them into the entryway of this store, I realized that the UFO ( which was now barely the size of a frisbee ) had also come into the enclosed area. I quickly slammed the doors shut on the store, effectively locking this "UFO" in the entry area. Sadly, I then noticed that the "UFO" was nothing more than a paper plate with a large flying bug underneath of it. The real UFO had used this as a tactic to distract me, and it had flown away without me getting a single picture of it.