Saturday, July 16, 2005

Ryan Newman Visits

I was in the middle of spring cleaning at my house when Ryan Newman came over for a visit. This was the first time I had met him, so I was a little nervous. He got to the house and we went out back to try out the new go-kart track that I had built. I told him that he could take the lead and I'd follow him around the track so I could find out what the best racing line was.

As soon as we started our first lap, I could tell he wasn't willing to help me learn. He went out and started racing all crazy, doing donuts, running into other cars and into the walls... so we just put in a few laps and then quit.

I headed back inside and started cleaning up the extra room where my computer and XBOX system was, and Ryan sat in the living room watching TV with Genesee. While I was cleaning, I was also taking breaks to get online and check my mail and stuff - and before I knew it, several hours had passed. I remembered that Ryan was waiting in the living room for me to finish up my cleaning so we could play some XBOX, but when I went out to check on him he was gone.

My cousin Jim was there instead. He said that Ryan left a while ago, because he thought I had fallen asleep in my chair. Jim then gave me a bunch of stuff that he found while he was at work, including an alarm clock and a laptop computer.