Monday, August 23, 2004

The Beating Of Kutcher

I was staying the night at my cousin's house, and woke up in the early morning to discover to strange people sleeping in one of the rooms. I woke Jim to ask him who these people were, but before he could answer - those two folks woke up and came into the room with guns drawn. Apparently they had taken us hostage during the night, despite everyone (including the hostage takers) being asleep in different rooms.

One of the persons that took us hostage was Ashton Kutcher. He stayed in the same room as me and Genesee, and was playing videogames and messing around with other stuff in the room. I started talking to him a little, slowly gaining his trust, and when he wasn't paying attention - I grabbed the gun from the holster on his belt.

I aimed it at him and told him not to move, and told Genesee to run out of the house and get far away from there. Ashton didn't seem too concerned though, which made me realize that the gun wasn't even loaded. He started to walk towards me, as if to try to take the gun back away from me - so I bashed him in the head with the butt of the gun. The first blow didn't have much effect, so I kept beating him over the head with the gun until he fell down.

Once I knocked him out, I drug him outside and continued beating up on him. I was doing various wrestling type moves on him... back breakers, DDTs, pile drivers... eventually leaving him in a broken pile on the ground.