Monday, August 16, 2004

Flying Through Africa

I started out inside someone's house, along with Genesee, almost as if we had broken into the place and were trying to wire it up for surveillance or something. I had crawled up into the attic and was hiding there, while also trying to figure out an alternate method of getting down. I found another hole in the attic floor, which was just barely big enough for me to squeeze down through. I scraped the pink insulation away from the hole, and shimmied down into one of the rooms of the house.

Shortly after that, I escaped from the house by "flying" out of one of the top windows. While I initially thought I was flying, it turned out that there was a long cable attached to the top of the house - and it was connected to a tree that was some distance away. This let me jump out the window and zoom down to the ground without hurting myself. Once I was on the ground, I saw Ibra sitting in his car. It turns out I was actually in Africa, and he was going to lead the way to a place where I'd be safe.

He took off down the road, and I continued "flying" on this cable contraption. As he drove quickly through the streets, I realized that I was in his home country, and that if he didn't slow down I would get lost - because I couldn't keep up. The roads were very similar to the roads here in Lancaster. The same general direction I'd take to get to Rising Park here, also took me to a big park there in Africa. As I hovered along the sidewalks, people walking along with me were amazed that I was floating above the ground as I moved.

Somehow after that, I ended up in Atlantic City. But this time we actually arrived via the water. We drove in to this big docking area on the boardwalk, where everyone arriving was pulling up in this little bitty power boats - barely big enough to sit in. I walked around the food court inside the docks, but then when I was ready to leave - I couldn't find the little boat that I arrived in.