Sunday, February 04, 2007

Weird Randomness

It started out as a sunny day, and I was inside this big stadium... similar to the OSU football stadium. It was empty, except for a church group who was having their service on the field because their church had been destroyed by a tornado.

Instead of seats, the stadium was now filled with newly growing trees. Each seat had a small tree in its place, and they were growing at a pace where you could actually see them move. I made my way to the highest deck in the stadium and reached a level where I could step out onto solid ground.

As I began to walk, George W Bush was suddenly jogging along beside of me. We were following a path that went through a lot of thick trees. We were making good time, then we came upon a place where the dirt trail had a pit in it, and we had to jump across to a wooden bridge on the other side.

We both jumped and made it, but just barely. The pit was only a few feet across, but it was probably 30 or 40 feet deep. George was pissed that his men let him take a trail that would have such danger in it, and he began yelling at people.