Sunday, June 08, 2008

Abandoned Jail / Hotel / Store

I had been thrown in jail for something, along with Nick and a few other friends. I remember that it was like our 4th or 5th day there, and that Nick was getting out soon, but that I had to spend a whole month there. I was starting to freak out due to claustrophobia, and was able to escape from my cell and into the main part of the building.

It was dark outside, and there were barely any lights on inside this old multi-story building. I went down a few flights of stairs to what I thought was the ground level, but I was really still on the 2nd or 3rd floor when I came around the corner of the stairwell.

The walls were plaster... old, discolored, water-stained, with pieces of the plaster cracking and falling out onto the wet carpeting. I had a bat with me, and I swung it to each side of the doorway before I entered this giant dark room... which ended up being a huge, open storage area where supplies were kept.

A few other escapees were there, and we began looking through all of the goods in the near-darkness, but discovered that everything had already been opened and gone through... none of the food was fit for eating anymore.

As some of us started to leave the creepy dark building, I ran into Kayla... she was making a big deal about how she was a member of the club that met in the downstairs parts of the building, and that I had to leave because I didn't have a pass.