Sunday, May 16, 2004

Creature Pool Bookstore

I was shopping (again) in this small bookstore, which was almost more like a library than a store. People were milling about, looking through books and magazines, but I found a doorway that went to the back room of the bookstore - and went through. Directly behind this door was a hallway, with another set of doors which led to another back room. When I went through that door, I discovered a large dark room with a very big swimming pool inside. The room was dark, other than being lit from the dim blue light coming from the water.

I noticed right away that this pool wasn't meant for swimming in... it had lots of creatures in it. They weren't normal fish or sharks or whatever, but more like prehistoric type eels and jellyfish. There was a woman standing near the edge of the pool that explained to me how her sister was always very annoyed when she'd come over to swim, because the giant squids would always try to grab her. As an example, she threw a small (regular) fish into the water, and the giant eels and squid quickly attacked and ate it.

I was getting ready to head back out the door and into the bookstore again, when that same lady stopped me and showed me a 3-d hologram flip-book greeting card that her father had sent he from somewhere far away. It was almost like a video greeting, when she made the flip book go it was lit up, and it had sound. After I watched that, I went back into the bookstore. A man saw me come out of the back doors there, and he tried to go back where I was. I felt that this giant pool was supposed to remain a secret, so I did my best to prevent him from getting back there. Once he was in the first back hallway, I was able to stop him and send him back out into the store.