Sunday, June 27, 2004

Photo House

I was walking down Lake Rd, just outside of Millersport Ohio, looking for a place where I could stay. (Apparently I was homeless... *shrug*) I had just passed the home of one of my old friends from school, when I came upon a somewhat empty old house sitting on the edge of their property. I looked in the windows and saw that it wasn't completely abandoned, because it still had some appliances and furniture inside - but it hadn't been used in many months.

I went inside and began looking through some of the drawers in a large table that was located near the front of the house. It seemed as if this house was once used as a stopping area for people travelling on Lake Rd. Almost like a rest area or toll stop, there was even a small parking area outside where cars could pull in and stop if they wanted to. As I was saying, in the drawers of this table I found a bunch of photographs. Some of them were older, but some of them looked like they were taken quite recently. A few of them even featured people I know... April, Toni, Wendi, etc. It looked as if they may have been prints made from some sort of attraction or kiosk where you could have your picture taken while on your journey. I even recognized some of the pictures as ones that I had taken, but here they had been changed slightly - enough to make them look different from the originals.