Saturday, June 19, 2004

Sorta Superman

Apparently I had just gone through some sort of process that gave me back my "superman powers" and I was headed to the local airport terminal to stop General Zod and his buddies. I got to the airport and found them waiting outside, along with Misty and Genesee waiting inside.

When I walked up to Zod, and the building, I tested out my new powers by punching the wall. It was made of thick panes of glass, which shattered easily when I hit them. They didn't break into sharp pieces though... more like those little bits of plastic used in a Lite Brite. This had me so fascinated, I just forgot about the bad guys and started punching all of the walls and windows. Misty was behind another set of thick glass wall, and I punched through it and grabbed her - and pulled her back through the glass to "rescue her" from her little holding cell.

After that I started to just play around, since I was still amazed that I could do all of what I was doing without getting hurt. I found a big window that I could run and jump through, doing a barrel-roll as I broke through it. The other people in the airport were wondering what I was doing, and Genesee actually yelled at me because a little baby was watching me - and she thought that it might try to do the same thing I was doing, jumping through plate glass windows. Right after that, Genesee went over to the food stand an ordered herself an italian sub... but before I could tell her what I wanted, a long line formed so I just went outside into the food court by myself and waited for her.