Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Squirtman Shakedown

Jim and I were in some bowling alley late at night, and he was supposed to shake down some guy that owed his boss some money. As we walked in, we noticed that nobody was bowling. Instead, they were all facing the opposite direction of the lanes, watching a movie being shown on the front wall.

Jim walked up to the guy and started telling him about how he needed to pay his boss the money, but the guy was obviously not scared by little Jim. He kept rolling his eyes, basically not paying any attention to anything that Jim was telling him. I saw that the message wasn't getting through to him, so I started playing "good cop" and began talking to him as well.

I told him that it had been a while since Jim had needed to kill anyone, but I'm sure that he wouldn't hesitate if his boss told him to do it. We got up to leave and headed towards the door, where I saw this girl that looked like Christina Ricci, wearing this 1950's looking dress. Some girl was walking with me out the door, and I shut the door after she walked out so I could tell the 50's girl how good she looked in her outfit.

She smiled and said thanks, and then headed out to the truck with me. Jim was driving this giant 4x4 truck with front and back seats, and we were parked right next to a yellow Lamborghini. Me and the new girl got in the back seat and we all headed on our way.